A local businessman’s wife in Torit has allegedly set an amount estimated to be 200,000 South Sudanese pounds on fire last week.
According to a source who witnessed the incident, the man had kept his business income in a carton under his bed and left in the morning for work but his wife unknowingly while cleaning their hut took the carton with trash and threw it to rubbish heap and set it on fire.
When the man came back from work he found the carton box missing and when he asked the wife said she has thrown the box away with trash. He was shocked to find his money burning in the trash. In an attempt to rescue some money he tried to put out the fire but most of the money had caught fire already.
See the photo of burnt out money below.
The post Businessman’s wife sets 200k pounds on fire in Torit (Photos) appeared first on Hot in Juba.