South Sudan NEWS PORTAL (JUBA CITY)
Efforts are underway to contain an inferno that broke out at Bobos Bistro Restaurant along Banda Street within Nairobi’s CBD.
Fire fighters from Nairobi county are currently at the scene trying to put out the fire.
Koja Fire Station Superintendent, Mr Maina, said the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
“We received the call at noon and we arrived here immediately because it’s just a stone’s throw away. We have inspected the area and nothing much has been damaged,” Maina told Nairobi News.
“We have established that the fire was caused by an electrical fault and we have called Kenya Power to take over the premises,” he further said.
An employee in one of the shops within the same building said they first heard an explosion before lights went off.
“There was an explosion then the lights went off. We ran outside and saw the saw fire from the rooftop. We called the firefighters and they arrived immediately,” he said.
Continue reading at Nairobi News
As reported by Nairobi News. Enjoyed this news story? Read more South Sudan news features on Nairobi News.
Credits : Nairobi News (https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke) → Author : South Sudan PRESS REVIEW
Publishing and Aggregation by : South Sudan NEWS PORTAL
Permission : Central Press Syndicate South Sudan
Facebook : South Sudan NEWS PORTAL
We respect the intellectual property rights of our news sources and expect our users to do the same. We may provide links to external news sources from time to time, but any trademarks, logos, photographs and videos remain their copyrighted works. If you feel our website violates fair use or infringes on your copyright, inform us immediately for redress.
The Central Press Syndicate of South Sudan publishes articles related to South Sudan from press wires, verified social media sources and Google news, thereby centralizing South Sudanese news from all over the web, in an easy to read format.
Read related stories with similar tags below: