The benefits of coconut oil are plentiful – from skin care and hair care to digestion and heart health. It’s no wonder this oil is all the rage for natural beauty.
Coconut oil is naturally rich in antioxidants and healthy acids, including capric, caprylic, and lauric acid. Coconut oil will soften and lubricate healthy skin cells, break down dead cells, heal acne, and hydrate skin.
Coconut oil is a great choice to help cure acne-prone skin because of its anti-bacterial properties. This face mask is great for acne-prone skin as the oatmeal works to soothe inflamed skin by restoring its natural PH balance.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or Pure Fiji Bath and Body Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal
- Warm water
- Put oatmeal in a bowl and pour in enough warm water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Mix the coconut oil in with the oatmeal and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face, and exfoliate your skin by gently rubbing in a circular motion.
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and dry your face with a clean towel.