(Last Updated On: October 14, 2019)

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — New images have emerged of an Iranian oil tanker that Tehran says came under missile attack off Saudi Arabia’s coast in the Red Sea.

Video broadcast by the Saudi-owned satellite news channel Al Arabiya show what appears to be an oil slick behind the Sabiti.

S.Sudan NEWS PORTAL:  Finally Release: President Kiir Pardons Peter Biar Ajak and Kerbino Wol Agok

Meanwhile, photos released by Iran’s Oil Ministry on Monday clearly showed the damage done to the Sabiti for the first time. Its hull appeared punctured just above the waterline in two areas in images taken Sunday.

S.Sudan NEWS PORTAL:  Brexit in the balance as Johnson faces crunch votes

Authorities in Iran say the ship is heading back to the Persian Gulf. They did not address the oil spill seen in the Al Arabiya video.

S.Sudan NEWS PORTAL:  US embassy in Juba warns its citizens of possible attack

Iran said Friday the ship had been targeted in a missile attack, which has yet to be corroborated. Saudi Arabia denies being involved.

Brought to you by www.srnnews.com

Leave a Reply