By Philip Ayuen Dot, Nairobi, Kenya July 13, 2020 (Nyamilepedia) — Our planet has been undergoing several challenges in the last Century, when it comes to its environment. As the various reports from the United Nations Environmental Program show, forests have been decimated; wildlife has been dwindling with some going extinct while the greenhouse emissions have contributed greatly to climate […]
Opinion: How individual citizens can help protect South Sudan’s environment from mining and oil disasters
More from Contributor'sMore posts in Contributor's »
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Ken Ouko memorial service to be held today ahead of Friday burial
- How we can construct a shared vision for South Sudan’s future?
- Free Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 5 August 2020
- South Sudan Key Message Update: Emergency (IPC Phase 4) outcomes are widespread at the July/August peak of the lean season, July 2020
More from Mabior Garang: Creation of 28 States is Unilateral, Unconstitutional and Mean to Derail Peace Process.More posts in Mabior Garang: Creation of 28 States is Unilateral, Unconstitutional and Mean to Derail Peace Process. »
More from Nyamilepedia OpinionMore posts in Nyamilepedia Opinion »
- Opinion: A just friendly reminder that dissent develops democracy
- Opinion: It is easy to find people to work with but hard to get people who will promote your legacy.
- Opinion: Hon. Machok Majong is a freedom fighter: a response to Hon. Ariech Mayar Ariech
- Opinion: Dr. John Garang’s 1993 prediction about South Sudan economy and infrastructure
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »