By Zechariah Makuach Maror July 16, 2020 (SSNN) – If we youth stop for a moment to think honestly, and finally asked the following questions. Do our leader/elders have enough time to devote to guiding young generation in the right direction? Am I wrong if I say that they themselves would have been victims of today’s competitive era if we […]
Opinion: The generation of “congratulation messages”
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Opinion: Climate change is exacerbating environmental challenges and weather patterns in South Sudan
- Opinion: How will S. Sudan make viable democracy if dissenters do not exist in its democracy?
- Opinion: Generation of ‘Congratulation messages’
- Opinion: Sudan’s army threatens activists, journalists with lawsuits
More from South Sudan newsMore posts in South Sudan news »
More from South Sudan News nowMore posts in South Sudan News now »
More from South Sudan News Now OpinionMore posts in South Sudan News Now Opinion »
- Opinion: It is easy to find people to work with but hard to get people who will promote your legacy.
- Opinion: Eye Radio shouldn’t falsely implicate General Akol Ayii in corruption and nepotism
- Opinion: Will elected Panyijiar County Commissioner be removed without a fight?
- Opinion: COVID-19: A New Reality
More from South Sudan News TodayMore posts in South Sudan News Today »