By Gatkuoth Kutei Chany June 11, 2020 (Nyamilepedia) – The fact that SPLM has two houses, the ‘owners and servants’ is likely scenario indisputable to deny given the situation to which the government is formed in South Sudan. Those who own the SPLM “take it all” and those who are servants continue to wash dishes and gets home with peanut; taking the […]
Opinion: What legacy will SPLM be remembered for?
More from Contributor'sMore posts in Contributor's »
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
More from Mabior Garang: Creation of 28 States is Unilateral, Unconstitutional and Mean to Derail Peace Process.More posts in Mabior Garang: Creation of 28 States is Unilateral, Unconstitutional and Mean to Derail Peace Process. »
More from Nyamilepedia OpinionMore posts in Nyamilepedia Opinion »
- Opinion: A just friendly reminder that dissent develops democracy
- Opinion: It is easy to find people to work with but hard to get people who will promote your legacy.
- Opinion: Hon. Machok Majong is a freedom fighter: a response to Hon. Ariech Mayar Ariech
- Opinion: Dr. John Garang’s 1993 prediction about South Sudan economy and infrastructure
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from Salva KiirMore posts in Salva Kiir »
- Kiir’s press secretary refutes rape claims at national security facility
- East African court orders President Kiir to reinstate judges sacked over strike
- Kiir, Machar form committee to “urgently” investigate Wau incident
- Opinion: How will S. Sudan make viable democracy if dissenters do not exist in its democracy?
More from SPLM-IGMore posts in SPLM-IG »